Exploring Robot Exploring Robot

Not very entertaining

You should make the cannon more useful. Also, the controls were weird. I have to hold and wait before it goes anywhere. And also add diagonal movement.

The mini map is nice.

Winter Olympics Rings Winter Olympics Rings

Like rubiks cube!

Looks easy, but you always have to think ahead. Great concept, especially now during the olympics. Could use some sound, otherwise great.

Flicking Crazy Golf Flicking Crazy Golf

Nice, but not quite right

The graphics are great, and the sound is pretty relaxing. The downside is the actual gameplay. A game like mini golf needs some clever levels, not just 90 or 180 degree turns. There is usually a way to make a great shot and get a hole-in-one. In this game the maximum power is barely enough to get the ball across the screen.

The concept is great, but the golf element is bad.

Who is Faster Who is Faster

Strange controls and repetitive

Tank games can be fun, but this one is not very fun. The controls were strange, and if you shoot a bullet it will change direction as you do. That was really strange. And why can't you kill the other tank?

Also I didn't get the feeling that anything changed from one level to the next. That made de game very repetetive.

Graphics and sound were poor. It could use some music and some original sound effects.

Lucy88 responds:

Bullet direction changing-Already replied.

Asteroidase Asteroidase

Needs a leaderboard!

Good idea, but could really use a Leaderboard. The controls didn't feel 100%, otherwise great gameplay for such a simple idea. The multiplier was fun, it makes you want to go near asteroids. The increase in difficulty was also nice.

The Maze Temple The Maze Temple

Great!

A bit complicated, but the random levels and the awesome sounds keep you playing. Overall a very nice game.

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Great game!

Very nice! Would have been 10 stars easy if it was just a little longer. It also seems to be a little bit of a rip off on Braid. Make more levels now!!! Me wants.

Desktop Gravity Desktop Gravity

Too random for a puzzle game

Played to level 21 I think. Main complaint is that it is too random. On some levels there is almost no thinking, just shoot and hope for the best, and it makes the game feel unfair or just boring. Some levels were good though, and I had fun at times.

It could use a more coherent art style, right now it looks like a mash up of sprites and pictures from many places.

Adventurea Adventurea

Not terrible, but not great

My main complaint is that it's so easy to cheat! The music doesn't fit with the style of the gameplay. The menu was confusing, maybe you should name them world 1, 2, 3 etc. Give them different backgrounds and music to make them more interesting.

Adamki11s responds:

Some nice ideas there, thanks. But to be honest why rate it down for being able to cheat? Your only ruining your own fun.

Isoball Isoball

Great game, but a bit short

I had a great time with this, although I beat the game very quickly. The difficulty was also a bit lacking. Once you get the hang of it no level is very difficult. I had the most problems with level 7 :)

This game needs more and more complex levels! Otherwise a great game.